Car Accident Injuries
Being in a car accident can be a very scary, unfamiliar experience. That is why it is crucial to get an attorney involved that is very familiar with car accident cases and can help navigate you and your claim during this time, to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one recently sustained severe or fatal injuries in a car accident, explore your legal options as soon as possible because you may be entitled to compensation to cover your losses.
What kinds of damages and compensation can I recover in a car accident case?
If you’ve been in a car accident, you might be unaware of all of the potential damages that you can recover as a result of the accident. For example, you can receive compensation for your medical bills and missed workdays, as well as many other injury-related expenses and emotional damages.
Listed below are a just a few examples for which you can pursue compensation under Kentucky law
- Medical expenses– including emergency care, hospitalization, surgeries, prescriptions, follow-up appointments, medical devices, and other treatments.
- Lost wages, loss of earning potential, and loss of promotion.
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering.
- Scarring and disfigurement.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, anxiety disorders, and other emotional disorders that may have developed as a result of a traumatic accident.
- Long-term disability, and the cost of renovating your home or car to accommodate your disability.
- The cost of hiring people to help you perform household tasks you would normally do but that your injury now prevents you from doing.
- The effect your accident has had on your family, relationships, career, and overall sense of well-being.
After reviewing your case and evidence, Pittenger Law Office can help you evaluate your claim and see what compensation you may be entitled to.